Our 2022 Special Collector's Issue is now available to PRE-ORDER. This issue showcases a regionally balanced mix of both previously-featured and new motorcycle tours with trip planning information and spectacular photography.
This special issue is printed on the high quality paper that you've come to expect from RoadRUNNER, and finished with a beautiful matte coating for the cover — a perfect gift for friends and loved ones, and to add to your personal RoadRUNNER collection.
Vote for your favorite cover image!
What's Inside the Special Collector's Issue?
- Baja California: Monkey Business
- Alaska: Exploring the Kenai Peninsula
- Vermont and New Hampshire: Mountains Green and Granite
- Kingsport, Tennessee Shamrock Tour®: Riding the Mountain Empire
- Costa Rica: Cruisers in Paradise
- California’s Central Coast: Amid Redwoods and Literary Giants
- George A. Wyman: In the Tire Tracks of a Pioneer
- Monument Valley: A Good Adventure for Father and Son
- Madison, Wisconsin Shamrock Tour®: Mixing it Up
- and more...
Bonus Pre-Order Offer
Get FREE shipping on orders to the USA when you PRE-ORDER by August 26, 2022.
Pre-orders will also ship along with a FREE copy of the October '22 issue of RoadRUNNER Motorcycle Touring & Travel Magazine.
What are you waiting for? Pre-Order your copy today!
2022 Special Collector's Issue
Pre-ordered copies of the 2022 Special Collector's Issue will ship in early September.
Support Independent Journalism
RoadRUNNER is an independently owned and published print and web magazine. We strive to bring the best stories, news, and tours to our readers on a weekly basis. We couldn't do what we do without the continued support of readers like you. Thank you!
If you'd like to take your support for RoadRUNNER to the next level, consider signing up for our new WEB subscription. You'll get the best motorcycle touring articles sent right to your inbox a few times per week, plus you’ll gain access to our entire database of 650+ motorcycle tours.