RoadRUNNER magazine is dedicated to serving active motorcycle enthusiasts by providing them with a comprehensive resource of national and international tours, exciting and picturesque new places to ride, and valuable information on new motorcycles and products that enhance their riding experience.
What you can find in each issue of RoadRUNNER:
- Travel Stories – Coverage of the United States, Canada, and international destinations.
- Tankbag Maps – Our signature tear-out card-stock maps are noted as a significant reason why subscribers choose RoadRUNNER.
- Motorcycle and Products Reviews – Full dressers to dual sports, hottest on-the-road reviews of new motorcycles, equipment, gear, and apparel fit for today’s active and enthusiastic rider.
- Shamrock Tours® – Tours with 4 loops out of the same home base to make traveling more enjoyable. Unique to RoadRUNNER and valuable to readers.
- Special Interest Sections – Devoted to Vintage and Scooter enthusiasts.
- Industry News & Updates – Providing industry awareness.
- World-Class Photography – Capturing and delivering the beauty and excitement of the road, the ride, and the destination.
In the summer of 1999, Christian and Christa Neuhauser moved from Austria to North Carolina with their two teenage sons. This was a natural step, progressing from the many weeks spent traveling in the U.S., through 42 of its states. They were hooked on motorcycling. It was their preferred means of getting around, and Christian would spend hours, even days, studying maps to discover “new” riding areas.
Their passion for riding and traveling coalesced into the creation of European Creative Communication, Inc. which publishes RoadRUNNER magazine. As newcomers in this part of the world, they had a clear idea of what readers wanted: A magazine that reflected their passion for riding, the allure of roads less traveled, and memorable destinations. They gathered an ambitious team to bring their idea to life and refused to compromise in any meaningful way on their vision for the magazine’s production. RoadRUNNER was going to be a magazine of the highest quality filled with entertaining, informative touring articles and outstanding photography.
The first issue of RoadRUNNER came out in 2001. Today, it’s a niche publication firmly established in the American motorcycle world, in which the magazine enjoys widespread support from both readers and the motorcycle industry in general.
Christian Neuhauser passed away in an accident in 2005. His wife, Christa, continues building upon their shared vision for the magazine and the family’s undaunted enthusiasm for motorcycle touring. She is supported in this endeavor by her two sons, Manuel (Technology Consultant), and Florian (Editor-in-Chief), and has a committed team by her side.