We are now accepting submissions for articles about motorcycle tours throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as international tours. Send us your best stories along with photographs for a chance to share your passion with the motorcycle world within the pages of RoadRUNNER.
RoadRUNNER Submission Guidelines
- Good writing and photography take precedence at RoadRUNNER, so don’t forget to send 20 to 40 high-resolution photographs in jpg format on a CD or DVD. No prints or slides will be accepted. Properly credit the photographer(s) of the shots.
- Photos must be original, unedited files — no photoshopping!
- Be sure to include a photo of yourself (view photo example)
- Word Count: 800-1000 words. Articles exceeding word count will not be considered.
- Submit two copies of your draft: one printed (double-spaced) and the other digitally in MS Word format (or MS Word compatible) filed on the photo CD or DVD.
- Include a GPX file (preferred) or Google Map Link of your tour. Printed maps clearly highlighting your route are also acceptable. Keep in mind, we can only use GPX files compatible with Garmin MapSource.
- Rate your ride, on a scale of 1 to 5, (1 being the least, 5 being the best) along with a brief description (10-15 words max) of rating, for the following categories: Scenery, Historical, Traffic, Curves, Road Conditions
- Be descriptive! We want to know about things unique to the area that make this trip special.
- Give us a good sense of the ride. How did you feel? What were the roads like?
- Articles must be written in present tense.
- Previously published articles and photos will not be accepted.
Submissions accepted until October 31, 2017.
$100 and RoadRUNNER T-shirt (compensation package is mailed out after the issue your article is published in hits newsstands). You will also receive multiple copies of the issue in which your article is featured. Compensation is subject to change without notice.Read our Submission FAQs here | RoadRUNNER Submission Guidelines
We look forward to receiving your submission!